Time for a Saturday coffee break. Join me…1. First, please forgive me… I realize that this post is a little late, given the fact that it is now late Sunday night… but yesterday I was traveling to to this beautiful place – The Gates of the Mountains near Helena, Montana. It’s worth a visit if you are ever in this neck of the woods. Look at those beautiful puffy clouds, like little cotton balls in the sky!
2. We also visited the Montana Capitol building. I now somehow feel like a much more responsible citizen, as if standing in the capitol building and taking pictures of the dome and stained glass makes me more engaged with my government. Ummm… well, maybe I need to work on it a little – and yet, at least I made the effort to go see this place where my laws are made. It’s one step towards better citizenship… many to go.
3. These pictures! So pretty… so colorful. Jessica has done it again… I have food photo envy.
4. I just got a surprise gift in the mail from my super awesome brother… an ice cream maker! And I am ridiculously excited about it and dreaming of all the crazy exciting ice cream flavors I can create. The blog may soon be overrun with ice cream recipes… be warned.
5. Dido is my fav-fav-favorite (have I told you that already? probably…), and I have been blasting this song in my car on repeat for days now… You must turn it up and crank the base. And you must get past the 30 second intro – it’s worth it.
6. It’s almost time for Marshmallow Fireside. I’m making myself wait until the chill in the air is here to stay. Love it.